2007_01_16.jpg
Fishing in Mist
January 16, 2007

Terrific shot. Simple and effective. Great color.

I love the composition and texture. Very moody and evocative.

simple yet stunning!!

excellent treatment

what a interesting composition, just great.

Uff, I'm flabbergasted. Wonderful.

Beautiful atmosphere !

Beautiful shot, I love the canvas-look.

Impressed.
Canvas texture works just perfect.

Certainly no nits from me.
Excellent!

Wow! that is stunning! tne colors and subject are great and the canvas texture fits perfectly! (yep well it's been said already but I get the same feeling!)

Nice photos.

Add your site to http://www.photobloggit.com

Posted by: Roberto | January 17, 2007 11:32 AM

sigh! simply lovely. recalls for me 'the shipping news', so extra nostalgia points ;)

Stunning!

Posted by: KL | January 17, 2007 02:34 PM

... infinite ... strong but soft ... impressive :)

Posted by: jila.e | January 17, 2007 05:34 PM

This is a wonderful combination of minimalism and the "rule of thirds." Really nice!

Great work! Nice texture and shot!

great great great
and
great
really nice and wonderfull work dear nushin!
as the allways...!

Love the composition. The canvas treatment is interesting.

Nice one, the texture is beautifully done.

This is amazing

Posted by: Tasha | January 18, 2007 11:32 AM

un mot : "magnifique"

Wonderful, simple photograph. I like the texture that you have applied over the top of the image, too.

Photos don't get much better than this really. Great texture, color and tonality. Maybe a story would be fabulous!

Such a haunting and engaging atmosphere, love this.

Wowowowowow ! Very nice !

Thanks very much every one for visiting and commenting. I wasn't sure at first if the texture would fit this shot but looks like most of you like it.

noushin

Posted by: noushin | January 19, 2007 12:57 PM

A winner. Love the treatment and the bluish toning.

So great. This picture is perfect

this is a lovely, evocative image. The cool blues add lots to the overall sombre mood of this picture.

It goes to show that even in foggy, dull weather you can get stunning images. Well done.

ohh instant fave.. just love it :)

I love, love, love the texture!

Very, very strong mood and perfect minimalistic composition - one of my favourites

What a wonderful blue - superb "painting".

I'm interested in discussing possibly using this picture on a book cover. Please contact me if you are interested.

Posted by: Richard Ljoenes | April 29, 2010 11:34 AM